Are you looking to buy or build a home in Cumberland? We have two special opportunities:
306 Tuttle Road – Remodeling for Sale by Flying Point Construction
A historically cherished property known as Drowne Farm, 306 Tuttle Road when complete will be a home with the perfect blend of historic charm and modern amenities.
Here are just some of the features:
- 3000 sq.ft. of living space with an attached 2 bay garage, 4 bedrooms and 4 baths situated on a 1/2 acre corner lot in walking distance to schools and recreation fields.
- Restoration of appealing historic features like the beautifully refinished old wood floors, fireplaces and hand hewn timber frame.
- Completely new electric, plumbing & natural gas heat systems plus a 8.7 KW solar electric PV system in a newly weatherized building.
- A beautiful new kitchen easily accessed through the mudroom and overlooking a nice backyard with a patio accessed off the living area.
- A neat little timber frame barn situated perfectly for a workshop or garden shed.
Built in 1821, 306 Tuttle Road has a rich history deserving of someone who appreciates old houses and with the experience to bring it back to be a great home to live in today. Flying Point brought its 35 years of experience to this project. It is a special place, and we would love to show it to you.
You will be just ten miles outside center city Portland with everything Cumberland, just named the safest town in Maine, has to offer at your doorstep: award-winning public schools, Twin Brook Recreation fields, walking trails, and the town fields are all nearby and easily accessible. Cumberland takes a lot of pride in its community and it really shows in their facilities, schools, and town services. This house offers the prime location to take advantage of it all.
306 Tuttle Road will be a unique home in Cumberland. Some options for finishes are still being explored and we would be happy to share our ideas.
Call or email for more information or to arrange a visit to the house!
Build to Suit: Lot on Tuttle Road in Cumberland
1/2 acre lot for your house in a wonderful location on Tuttle Road in Cumberland. Work with Flying Point to build the perfect house for your lifestyle on this easy to develop parcel adjacent to the Town’s forest lands, walking trails and recreation fields.
If you have plans or your own architect, we will be happy to work with you; we can also connect you with our designer to develop a plan that works for you. Signs are up for you to walk the property yourself and see what a great site it is.